Announcement of re-opening of Beni Museum (advanced reservation required)
Beni Museum has been closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and we will re-open on July 1 (by advanced reservation only).
If you plan to visit us, please read below and make a reservation.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
■Time zone of reservation
①10：30～11：30 ②12：00～13：00 ③13：30～14：30 ④15：00～16：00
Every Sunday and Monday, July 7, the New Year holidays
1 group/time zone (1 group : 1-6 people) *first-come-first-served basis
■How to reserve
Please send the e-mail to email@example.com with the following information in advance;
(name of representative/preferred date & time zone for visit/number of people)
*During seeing the exhibition, other visitors who purchase Komachi-beni may enter the museum. Please note that we will take care to prevent contact between visitors.
《Preventive measures against infection》
-To provide adequate ventilation, we open the door or use a blower for 30 minutes until the next time zone.
-We prepare rubbing alcohol to clean your hands. And we are particularly diligent in disinfecting and cleaning of the museum.
-Our staffs wear masks or face shields. We thoroughly disinfect hands by using soap and alcohol. In addition, we regularly measure body temperature and staff with a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher will not serve visitors.
-If infection is confirmed at the museum, we will publish it on this website.
《Requests for visitors》
– Please refrain from visiting the museum if you fall into any of followings;
1. Those with cold symptoms such as fever (37.5 degrees or higher), cough, sore throat, or taste disorder.
*Your temperature will be measured at the entrance. If you are confirmed to have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you will be refused admission.
2. Those who has come into close contact with COVID-19 patients.
3. Those who have within the past two weeks visited countries or regions currently subject to Japanese government entry restrictions or post-entry quarantine.
4. Those who have within the past two weeks had close contact with residents of countries or regions currently subject to Japanese government entry restrictions or post-entry quarantine.
– At the entrance, please fill in the paper of reception. The personal information collected here will be used only for contact tracing in the case of COVID-19 infection. It will be disrecard after a month if no infection is confirmed here.
– And please comply with the “cough etiquette” of like properly coughing only into your mask.
《About purchase of “Komachi-beni”》
You could purchase “Komachi-beni” goods at the museum without a reservation during opening hours (Tuesday-Saturday/10:00-16:00). Please keep physical distancing with others and enjoy your shopping.
*If you also hope to see the exhibition, please make a reservation according to the above information.
“Komachi-beni” could be also purchased via the telephone or the online shop.
Thank you for your understanding.
Updated : July 1, 2020