Information of visiting Beni Museum (from January 8)
We set a limit on the numbers to keep an appropriate distance from people, and open continuing efforts to prevent infection of COVID-19. If you plan to visit us, please read below. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
《From January 8》
10:00-17:00 *Last admission 30 minutes before closing
Every Sunday and Monday
-Maximum limit of one exhibition room is 6 people at the same time.
-We don’t accept group use for the time being.
*These may change depending on the infection status. Please check the updated information at this website before you visit.
《Preventive measures against infection》
-We prepare rubbing alcohol to clean your hands. And we diligently disinfect, clean, and ventilate the museum.
-Our staffs wear masks. We thoroughly disinfect hands by using soap and alcohol. In addition, we regularly measure body temperature and staff with cold symptoms or bad physical condition will not serve visitors.
-If infection is confirmed at the museum, we will publish it on this website.
《Requests for visitors》
-Please refrain from visiting the museum if you fall into any of followings;
1. Those with cold symptoms such as fever, malaise, cough, sore throat, or taste disorder.
2. Those who has come into close contact with COVID-19 patients.
3. Those who have within the past two weeks visited countries or regions currently subject to Japanese government entry restrictions or post-entry quarantine.
4. Those who have within the past two weeks had close contact with residents of countries or regions currently subject to Japanese government entry restrictions or post-entry quarantine.
– At the entrance, please fill in the paper of reception. The personal information collected here will be used only for contact tracing in the case of COVID-19 infection. It will be disregarded after a month if no infection is confirmed here.
-Please comply with the “cough etiquette” of like properly coughing only into your mask.
-In the exhibition room, please maintain a distance from other visitors.
-Please refrain from conversation or utterances.
-And don’t touch the materials, display cases, walls, or any other objects in the exhibition room please.
Thank you for your understanding.
Updated : January 8, 2021